Thursday, March 13, 2008

Urban Outfitters donating to BAM this weekend

You know how much I shop at Urban (more than I like to admit) and how much I love BAM (something I will gladly admit). Now one love can help another, this weekend only at the new Urban Outfitters store in Brooklyn. It is walkable from the Bergen G stop, which makes me happy!

Urban Outfitters opens its first store in Brooklyn today (166 Atlantic Avenue) and 10% of the first week of sales (through March 18) will be donated to BAM.

BAM has provided me with such amazing entertainment like Sufjan Stevens, Joanna Newsom, soon to be Paul Simon, as well as a great movie theater. Hopefully I will shop my heart out this weekend for them. <3


*** *** *** RECAP *** *** ***
Well, I ended up donating 20 buckaroos to BAM (and picked up a few cute items for Spring). Store was nice overall, but thought their shoe selection was lacking and there is no housewares section. And where were the bathing suits?!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

obviously, we are going there on our way back thru today.
obviously.