Thursday, February 28, 2008

All Points West Fest

I think I have died and gone to a melodious heaven. All Points West Festival kicks off its first year at Liberty State Park this August. Three days of amazement and wonder, but the $260 price tag is a bit too steep. I am going to go with a One-Day Pass for $90. Friday is my personal day of choice. Check out the line-up below and be prepared to weep sweet tears of joy:

Friday, August 8th


The presale sold-out in 4 hours, so I am a bit nervous though I am sure it wouldn't sell out once tickets officially go on sale this Friday...would it?
*Mindy has an extremely nervous facial expression*

August 8th, 9th, and 10th at Liberty State Park in Jersey City

1 comment:

Mark Sperry said...

You went post crazy tonight! This one I'm excited about. It's a bright new horizon. One that is closing in proximity with every passing week. I've got miles to go before I sleep. Miles to go before I sleep. :)