Friday, February 8, 2008

Juergen Teller


The Lehmann Maupin gallery started an exhibit yesterday on prints by German photographer, Juergen Teller, who has gained fame through his photography for Marc Jacob ads. It is too early in the morning for me to think for myself, so I will let Daily Candy do the talking:
"Teller, who was commissioned to interpret the Ukraine for the 2007 Venice Biennale show, infuses fashion, luxury, and youth into his fantastical stills and portraits. Shots from a recent Vivienne Westwood campaign are also in the mix (along with celeb photos of Gisele, Posh Spice, and Harmony Korine)."
-- Daily Candy Newsletter

Lehmann Maupin, 540 West 26th Street (212-255-2923).

1 comment:

Mark Sperry said...

That show sounds pretty cool. I know of another one that you'd enjoy. I'll probably blog about it or tell you about it later.

Don't do too much early morning thinking, Mindy. I try not to think much further than the coffee pot.